Monday, August 8, 2011

Embrace Books closes

I resigned from my position as Executive Editor at Embrace Books in July 2011, in order to fulfil my own writing commitments elsewhere. To the best of my knowledge, Embrace Books has now closed.

Please contact the Directors at Salt Publishing for further details.

I'd like to thank all the writers with whom I have worked so closely over the past year, both for your professionalism and for the warmth of your friendship. It's been a privilege and an honour to edit so many exciting and well-written novels, and I know you will all continue your fabulous careers with other publishers, who will be lucky to have you aboard.


Jane Holland
Former Executive Editor: Embrace Books

1 comment:

  1. Oh...sad. And yet, for you...happy! I read a few SALT titles & really enjoyed them. As a US writer/reader I marked Embrace as a place to submit my work in the future.
    The future me is sad :(

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Embrace Books blog! We're all about romance here and popular women's fiction, so come and join in the fun.